Are you interested in digiscoping with your phone, but not sure where to start?
Are you tired of holding your phone up to your spotting scope to take a picture or video?
Are you struggling to take quality pictures and videos through your optics?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then this workshop is for you.
Join Jeff Bouton and Tim Schreckengost for a LIVE Smartphone Digiscoping Workshop in the Florida Keys.
Here are the details:
- Who: Jeff Bouton from Kowa Sporting Optics and Tim Schreckengost from Phone Skope
- What: Smartphone Digiscoping Workshop
- When: Sunday, October 10, 2021, at 9:00 AM
- Where: Curry Hammock State Park in Marathon, Florida. We will meet at the covered pavilion in the Day-use Area. (**there will be park entrance fees at the gate)
What should you expect?
- We will go over the gear and basics of smartphone digiscoping
- We will go for a walk to find birds and practice digiscoping
- We will visit the Florida Keys Hawkwatch as part of their annual Peregrine Days celebration. October 10th is known as the Day of the Peregrine because two of the best days, historically, for the Peregrine Falcon count have fallen on October 10th!
If you’re able to join us, please fill out the form below, so we know what equipment to bring. Thanks!